What is the CSCP?
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification encompassing the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
Why you should earn the CSCP designation?
- Increase your salary - on average designees see a 12% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize your organization's ERP investments
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
CSCP Exam Information
The CSCP program consists of three modules with an exam that reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of supply chain managers.
Module 1 – Supply Chain Design
Module 2 – Supply Chain Planning and Execution
Module 3 – Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
CSCP Concentrated Prep Course - Virtual Only (8 Sessions)
Time: Wednesdays - 1/22/20 to 4/29/20 (Every other week) ; 6:00 pm - 9:00pm
Price: $1,800 (Member) ; $2,100 (Non-Member)
Location: Virtual Meeting
Additional Pricing Information:
***Exam Vouchers -- can be added to your registration on the APICS Greater Detroit Website at a discounted rate
***Late Fee -- Registering after this date will result in a late fee of $250