The Supply Chain Management Industry is a rapidly growing and changing field. Because of this, APICS Detroit feels it is important our members have the opportunity to experience these advancements hands on. Through planned events, tours, and conferences, our members come face to face with the many different aspects of Supply Chain, and receive the most current information.
Join us at the upcoming events!
Join us on February 6th for dinner & discussion of Strategic Procurement with Linas Polteraitis, Adient's VP of Global Commodity Procurement.
APICS Greater Detroit Chapter is hosting a Professional Development Meeting focusing on Strategic Procurement and we would love you to join us. We welcome Linas Polteraitis, Adient's VP of Global Commodity Procurement. Adient is a leader in automotive seating, supplying 23 million seat sets per year.
Linas has nearly twenty years of experience in the automotive industry within Purchasing & Supply Chain Management. He has enjoyed success in the North American and Asia Pacific regions at companies such as Isuzu, DMAX, ZF/TRW, Aptiv, and now Adient. Learn more...
- 5:30 PM: Doors open, networking, cash bar opens
- 6:00 PM: Dinner served. The Schoolcraft culinary team is fantastic! The menu will be updated closer to the event date. and vegetarian options will be available
- 6:45 PM: Presentation on Supplier/Buyer Relationships and Creating Value in Purchasing
- 7:15 PM: Q&A and Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM: Networking