Welcome to APICS Greater Detroit
The premier professional association for supply chain management
Classes, Blog, Events & More!
Everything we do centers on inspiring and growing Supply Chain Professionals – at all levels of their careers. APICS Greater Detroit is on a mission to help both professionals and students. Through our community, we work to enhance Supply Chain Professionals and help shape the generations to come.
We do this in multiple ways:
- Engage 400-plus MEMBERS through world recognized certification courses, professional development events, networking, and mentoring
- Support CORPORATIONS with certification courses, custom courses, and seminars geared to develop the workforce of today and the future
- Spark STUDENTS' interest in supply chain through case competitions, internships, resume reviews, mentoring, and more!
Which Certification is Right for You?
Join us on February 6th for dinner & discussion of Strategic Procurement with Linas Polteraitis, Adient's VP of Global Commodity Procurement.
APICS Greater Detroit Chapter is hosting a Professional Development Meeting focusing on Strategic Procurement and we would love you to join us. We welcome Linas Polteraitis, Adient's VP of Global Commodity Procurement. Adient is a leader in automotive seating, supplying 23 million seat sets per year.
Linas has nearly twenty years of experience in the automotive industry within Purchasing & Supply Chain Management. He has enjoyed success in the North American and Asia Pacific regions at companies such as Isuzu, DMAX, ZF/TRW, Aptiv, and now Adient. Learn more...
- 5:30 PM: Doors open, networking, cash bar opens
- 6:00 PM: Dinner served. The Schoolcraft culinary team is fantastic! The menu will be updated closer to the event date. and vegetarian options will be available
- 6:45 PM: Presentation on Supplier/Buyer Relationships and Creating Value in Purchasing
- 7:15 PM: Q&A and Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM: Networking